'DBARC FUN DAY 2017'
DBARC's FUN DAY was a massive success this year - and everybody had a great day!
It was so successful - we ran out of car parking space in our large field and had to us one of our dog walking paddocks - that was a LOT of cars!
Having our show at the centre seems to be a big hit with everybody and hope you all enjoyed being able to walk around the centre to see some of the animals waiting patiently for their forever homes. We had a lot of people coming along shortly after to offer some of the animals a home - so not only did we have a fab day raising money for DBARC - we got some wonderful homes for some of our residents too!!
We would all like to say a HUGE thank you to EVERYBODY who has been involved in the organising and running of the event.
Every year our FUN DAY just gets bigger and better, and each year it is a massive task to get things ready for the day. Without the help and support of so many people, we would not be able to run the event, so THANK YOU to everybody who was involved this year!
There are so many people to thank for making such a wonderful day run so smoothly - these are just a few of them.
And massive thanks to everybody who came along to help us on the day, and everybody who came along to support us!!
- OUR WONDERFUL STAFF AND VOLUNTEERS who ran so many of the popular stalls all day, and helped with preparation and dismantling after the event! Without this wonderful team work - Funday would just not happen, so big thanks to all our 'DBARC HELPERS'
- OUR ADMIN TENT TEAM always a busy & hectic job, thank you all!
- MANDY, PHILIPPA & AMY for judging the Dog Show
- SOUTH COAST MEDICS for once again providing the 1st aid cover on the day FREE OF CHARGE, and raising money for DBARC with their stall
- DOG ACTIVITY SPOT for giving us a demonstration of this fun herding activity - it was a lot of fun to watch!
- BARKSHIRE BANDITS FLYBALL TEAM who spent the day running the Scurry & Temptation Alley for us.
- OUR WONDERFUL STALL HOLDERS giving people lots of things to do and buy on the day, helping make the day so very successful!
CONGRATULATIONS TO 'MERLIN' FOR WINNING 'BEST IN SHOW'
CONGRATULATIONS TO 'NIGEL' FOR WINNING 'PUPPY FARM SURVIVOR'
CONGRATULATIONS TO 'MERLIN' FOR WINNING 'DOG OF COURAGE'
Photos of the day are available from Tell Tails Photography - who are kindly donating proceeds from the sale of the photos to DBARC!
Click Here to see the photos